Heads2gether (“we” or “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller and person responsible for the processing of personal data collected through https://www.heads2gether.net (“our site”) is Heads2gether, c/o Southfield, Leafield Road, Shipton-under-Wychwood, Oxfordshire, OX7 6EA.
Please note that we monitor statistics about our users, such as geographical location and website performance to provide a better experience for you. These statistics do not include any personally identifying information.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us
This is information about you that you give us by
- filling in forms on our site
- filling in a form in one of our leaflets
- corresponding with us by email
- corresponding with us by telephone
- attending one of our events
The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number.
Information we receive from other sources
Heads2gether will not record information about you received by any source other than the above.
Our site is not intended for children and we do not wish to collect personal data from children. If you are underaged (and in any event, under the age of 16), please refrain from sharing any personal data with us.
For further information on cookies generally visit http://www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to ensure we have your preference as to how you would like to be contacted; and
- to improve our services to you.
We would like to send you information by post, email, telephone or text message (SMS) about news, events and special offers which may be of interest to you. You will only receive this information if you opt in to receive such information. We do not sell or provide your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
If you have consented to receive marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time. See ‘Your Rights’ below for further information.Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with:
- any of our affiliates which includes our subsidiaries for the purposes identified above;
- third party service providers who help us carry out our activities, subject to obligations to keep the data confidential and secure and to use it only for the purpose of providing services to us;
- law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity as provided by applicable law; and
- we may also transfer your data in the event that we are merged or combined with another organisation or if any of our activities are transferred to another organisation.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site including by email. Once we have received your information, we will use reasonable steps as required by law including administrative technical and physical measures to secure personal data and to try to prevent unauthorised access. This includes access restriction, encryption, passwords, firewalls, use of secure cloud services and physical access to computers.
Right to ask us to stop contacting you with direct marketing
You can ask us to stop contacting you for marketing purposes (as mentioned above). If you would like to do this, please:
- email, call or write to us (see ‘Contact’ below); and
- let us know what method of contact you are not happy with if you are unhappy with certain ways of contacting you only (for example, you may be happy for us to contact you by email but not by telephone).
Right to correct any mistakes in your information
You can require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold free of charge. If you would like to do this, please:
- email, call or write to us (see ‘Contact’ below);
- let us have enough information to identify you (e.g. account number, user name, registration details); and
- let us know the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
Access to information
Right to request a copy of your information
You can request a copy of your information which we hold (this is known as a subject access request). If you would like a copy, please:
- email, call or write to us (see ‘Contact’ below);
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- let us know the information you want a copy of, including any account or reference numbers, if you have them.